Saturday, May 6, 2017

Cardfight Vanguard Decklist by Clan and others News




Hey Guys, since I have an issue with the appareance of the blog, it can be very difficult to fing the newest post I made, so this is the reason I create the new section Decklist by Clan, so you can search easy between all the entries of the blog.



If you want to search Decks used by Characters, by seasons, mechanic or other keyword, use this bar.



Check this and the others options in the bar.



You can navigate betwen all the Nations and choose the Clan you are interested.



A Short Description of the Clan (Races,Playstyle and Keyword)


And of course, all the Decklist I had post since the beggining.


Tired of using the same deck and want to try something new?
Click    Feeling Lucky?

Another importants things I want you to know:

1- Non-Linked Decklist are pending decklist i'll try to make them all, i putted there because some of you may want to see all the important build of every clan and if i haven't make it in this moment you can at least try to build your own (or until i release it).

2- I'll try to return posting but i can't ensure anything.

3- I'll be updating my decklist, so i won't make a new decklist everytime a new support comes out, just in special cases, when there will be at least more than 5 cards, so don't doubt to check a decklist a second time.

4- Would you like to talk to me, help me, tell me my deck are all s@#t or whatever? Join the Team and be part of the family. Any help will be appreciate as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment