Wednesday, April 13, 2016

G Guardians, G Zone 16 and others News


As we all know or who do not know, the new fighter collection besides bringing new grade 4 for the game when it is released, will bring new things as the Guardians G and an increase in the G Zone from 8 to 16.

As many know also in the decklist I uploaded I have not taken this into account and this is in part of:

1-A lot of decks I upload are tasted in CFA and i leave a file to download them.

2- Although I try also with proxies in the store, I think playing in unequal conditions is not very well.

3- I'll wait until the official day to release, so this will update all deck i uploads, so thank you very much.

Finally, I leave the links of the news for what they want to know more.



Fair Use: All pictures views on this page do not belong to me, are the property of Bushiroad (anime,manga and other media) and / or its respective owner, the use of this and other content is for informational and entertainment purposes.


Published By Blaster Magician.

No comments:

Post a Comment